As an experienced practice of Immigration and Nationality law based in Manchester, we provide specialised Immigration and Nationality law services to individuals and businesses across the UK and overseas to help our clients achieve their desired result
Our firm is accredited by the Law Society and hence strictly bound by Professional Norms, Codes and Etiquettes.
We deeply understand the clients who require advice on immigration, nationality and asylum issues. We are supportive and accessible. We do tailored, targeted and high quality advice at competitive rates. Should you choose to instruct us, we will ensure the following;
- We will assign a member of staff for direct contact with you who will be keep you updated regularly of the progress of your case.
- We will not charge you more than you agree with us from the outset. There will be no hidden fee surprises.
- Our services are provided by the qualified solicitors who specialise in Immigration and Nationality law and who hold relevant accreditation in Immigration and Asylum law.
- Our services take the stress and anxiety away from your life since you will know the details of your matter at every stage without the need for you to take any action since we will do all the work for you at every stage of the matter agreed.
The Home Office and British High Commission can often make erroneous or unfair decisions and the process of appealing can seem long and frustrating where there is a right of appeal, in other cases the right of appeal may be limited to a review. Due to our extensive experience in the field, we can help overturn these decisions before the Tribunal or Court.
If you have an immigration problem you may be facing a strict time-limit. We will deal with your case quickly and efficiently.
THE SERVICES OUR IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS PROVIDE CAN BE CATEGORISED AS FOLLOWS:
- Individuals (settling, working or studying in the UK)
- Asylum, Human Rights & Appeals
- Business Immigration
You may wish to come to the UK to take up employment, study or join family and partners that are already here. Our immigration solicitors can assess your eligibility under the Points Based System (PBS) and help you submit a successful visa application if you require one.
Settling in the UK and JOINING ThE FAMILY
- Naturalisation and Citizenship
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- EEA (and Swiss) Nationals: Registration certificates
- Partner visa
- Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa
- EEA (and Swiss) Nationals
- Family Permit
- Residence Cards
- Permanent residence
We have immigration solicitors who specialise in Asylum law. If you have been detained in a detention centre or prison pending a decision, we may also be able to make an application for bail on your behalf. We can help you with
- Applying for asylum
- Human Rights Applications
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Advocacy / Upper Tribunal
- Judicial Review
- Reuniting refugees with their family members
- Applying for bail (immigration detention)
- Detained asylum seekers
- Unlawful detention – Immigration – Claim for Damages
If you employ a foreign national or are hoping to do so, you will need to know whether or not they have the right to work in the UK. Our immigration lawyers can advise you on the status of your employees and how you can sponsor them should it be necessary to do so.
Information on who has automatic rights to work in the UK and how you can sponsor foreign nationals to come to the UK to work is available here.
- Does your employee have the right to work in the UK?
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsor’s licence
HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU?
We will provide you with the full fee quotation during the initial free consultation. The rate is guaranteed and unbeatably competitive, and we will understand your difficulty in every stages of the process. In some cases you may be able to get Legal Aid.
A full list of Home Office Fees can be viewed at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/home-office-immigration-and-nationality-fees-29-march-2019.